At One Farrer Hotel, we take pride and care in providing an inclusive work environment that attract, develop and retain a diverse and engaged workforce. We provide opportunities for training, career growth and self development.
Where true hospitality begins, share our passion for service and together we make a difference.
It's not who you are, but what you transform into.
Our Latest Vacancies
Reporting to Chief Steward, he/she will be responsible for supervising and maintaining the highest standards of hygiene, sanitation, cleanliness and safety in kitchens, dishwashing areas, garbage collection and disposal, and any other production areas.
Perform special cleaning projects as assigned.
Ensure proper set-up, breakdown and maintenance of all banquet functions.
Manage and train the part timers as required, and maintain proper administrative records e.g. attendance log, coaching and counselling sessions, disciplinary forms, etc
Ensure that floors are swept and mopped; keep floors clean and dry; and spills are picked up immediately using wet floor signs, dry rags, and dry mops.
Clean walls, tables, racks, sinks, floor mats and disposal area. Polish stainless steel.
Clean ovens; hoods; filters; drains; hot boxes; steam tables; flat boxes; and ceiling vents, according to schedule or as specified by the Executive Chef or Chef of their respective outlet of responsibility.
Maintain organized and ensure proper storage and cleaning of all rolling stock and racks, silver, pre-soaking and operation of dish machine.
Ensure all trash is emptied at end of shifts; containers washed out and returned to kitchens.
Receive training in functions and operations of related departments/sections to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments/sections and to provide greater promotional opportunities.
Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
Reporting to the Executive Sous Chef, the incumbent will be responsible for ensuring the overall smooth operation of the Stewarding department.
Manage all aspects of daily income audit functions and any duties as required by the Assistant Accountant.
- Review, reconcile and ensure accuracy on all revenues reported in the Daily Revenue Report, IDB PMS (Property Management System), IDB POS (Point of Sales) & SAP.
- Review Allowances/Rebates, paid outs, discounts and negative postings is adhered to our policies and procedures with proper justification.
- Review and reconcile all payment receipts and prepare Daily Collection Report.
- Prepare daily management review package containing the following:
- In-House Entertainment and Officer’s Checks
- Paid Outs
- Complimentary & House Use
- F&B Void & Open keys report
- F&B Revenue Report
- Perform a detailed audit on all banquet functions against original copy of function sheets or BEOs.
- Prepare and reconcile on F&B Covers for reservation platforms (Chope, Eatigo, etc)
- Ensure that all service charges and Tax (Banquet, Escape, In Room Dining, etc) are in line with revenues.
- Review No Show Report and ensure all No Show postings is adhered to our policies and procedures with proper justification.
- Review Room Rate Variance Report is adhered to our policies and procedures.
- Maintain sequential control for revenue related checks, gift certificates & serialised receipts or vouchers.
- Ensure that Audit Trail is evidenced throughout all tasks.
- Assist with Internal and External Audit.
- Assist with month end closing as required by Assistant Accountant.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned by the Director, Finance or Assistant Accountant.
To ensure operational efficiency of all Front Office areas during shift, and the service delivery of those areas.
- Conduct smooth operations of front desk including but not limited to check in, check out, currency exchange, room change, audit balances, daily reports according to establish policies and procedures.
- Conduct smooth operations of Hotel Communications Team including but not limited to answering internal and external phone enquiries, email enquiries, liaising with various departments to fulfil the enquiries and record keeping of enquiries.
- Be knowledgeable of all special promotion procedures for programs such as Seasonal Packages, Frequent Flyers Programs, and Loyalty programs.
- Attend to guest’s complaints, enquiries and requests in a timely and courteous manner and report to Manager.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of standard reservation procedures.
- Ensure that the front desk work area, lobby, entrance and Communications Office is kept clean and in an orderly state at all times.
- Attend shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known.
- Ensure proper communication and handover through the Handover Log or any other communication tools for information/requests to colleagues and supervisor.
- Provide training in functions and operations of related departments/sections to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments/sections and to provide greater promotional opportunities.
- Assist in the smooth operations of Front Desk and Communications Team adhering to respective policies and procedures.
- Perform any other job tasks as assigned.
To ensure the correct quality and quantity of items are received in accordance to approved pricing and quantities.