Wisteria, a flower native to Japan, Korea and a handful of countries around the world is a symbol for romance, good luck and success. The cascading blooms add an elegant touch to weddings and when gifted, encapsulates devotion.
An exquisite one-bedroom villa with an expansive living space, Wisteria is designed to provide a luxurious experiential haven accented with hues of stylish black. Gracing the towering ceiling in the living area is a striking Italian chandelier, of light-catching glass spirals, that pays homage to the past whilst embracing the modern.
The villa is the first of its kind to enable a seamless conversion into a chic, exquisite dining area, offering a skyline view and exceptional dining options with superb wine pairings.
Wisteria’s flexible design supports the transformation from a one-bedroom villa that easily opens into an experiential social setting spanning 237.3 square meters, where guests may host friends, reconnect with families, celebrate momentous occasions from anniversaries to birthdays, engagements and nuptials with exceptional cuisines curated sustainably in a beautiful, elegant environment that easily accommodates up to 40 guests.
KEY FEATURES AND AMENITIES
- One-bedroom villa 123.8 sqm with various bedding configurations
- Complimentary wired and wireless high speed internet access
- In-room media hub with international plug system and USB charger
- In-room Total Environment System
- Motion triggered mood lighting, bedside lights, night lights and reading lights
- ‘Perfect-view’ mirrors and a walk-in wardrobe
- Tea and coffee making facilities featuring TWG teas and Bacha coffee
- 65-inch smart television including HD cable channels in living room and bedroom
- 75-inch smart television system in the living room
- Overhead rain shower and hand held shower by Steinberg and Phoenix
- Bedroom slippers
- Frette linens and towels
- Complimentary local calls
- Personal safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Tota Eco-Washer
- Wine Fridge